To help kids and young adults with autism and other disabilities improve their skills while having fun.
New - Coach Mike Special Report: Federal Government Hiring of People with Disabilities.
New - Please see my new site, Coach Mike Photography, at www.mikefrandsen.net.
New - See my blogs on sports and other topics at www.mikefrandsen.org and www.myredskinsblog.com
Watch Video of Coach Mike
See the Wikipedia entry for Coach Mike's grandfather.
See some of Coach Mike's Cosi photography on display in Bethesda at and Synergy Wellness Center at Montgomery Mall.
Summary of Experience and Education
• MS, Education, Johns Hopkins University, 2011, 3.8 GPA
• 10 years experience volunteering with children and adults with autism
• 6 years experience working professionally with children with autism
• Graduate Certificate, Autism and other Pervasive Developmental Disorders, Johns Hopkins University, 2008, 3.5 GPA
• MBA, American University, 1999, 3.4 GPA
• BA, Journalism, Ohio Wesleyan University
Praxis I scores - Reading: 184 out of 190, Writing: 184 out of 190, Math: 188 out of 190. (The Praxis I Test, administered by the Educational Testing Service, is one of several requirements for teacher certification).